The new Newcastle and Hunter region guidebook is now available from all good outdoor stores, climbing gyms and online. You can order your copy through this website by clicking on the “buy it now” tab on the header above.
The guidebooks features include:
- Includes the areas of The Watagans, Port Stephens, Bulahdelah, Gloucester and some local Newcastle CBD areas.
- It has over 950 routes,
- 170 boulder problems
- 100 Deep Water Solo (DWS) routes.
- Full colour maps and topos of every crag.
- Every crag and sector is GPS located and most of the car parks are also marked.
- Symbols on all climbs to differentiate styles for easy navigation.